Fall Mail-in Tournament OPENS Sept. 1st, 2019!
Welcome to a new year of Olympic Archery in Schools! A great way to get the momentum for your archery program started is to participate in the Mail-In-Tournaments! Each year OAS holds two Mail-In-Tournaments: one during the fall and the other one in the spring semester. The 2019 Fall Mail-In-Tournament is OPENS Sept. 1st, 2019 and we are eager to see everyone’s best!
IT IS SIMPLE TO PARTICIPATE! To take part, please follow the steps below. If you have questions, please contact Idida Briones | email@example.com
1) Chose an official scoring day anytime between Sept. 1st and Dec. 1st, 2019
2) Use a 122cm Target Face
3) Each Archer shoots 36 arrows. You can decide between:
Twelve ends of 3 arrows with 2 minutes per end OR
Six ends of 6 arrows with 4 minutes per end
4) Fill out the score sheets
5) You can have your archers score anytime during the semester, but be sure to do it well before the deadline. Input final scores into this excel spreadsheet. Please make sure that all information is correct and that scores have both the total and the number of tens.
6) The Top 10 Archers from each division (Boys/Girls & MS/HS) will receive medals
7) SHARE PICTURES! Share your story with us! We want to hear from you!
Rules and scorecards for the mail-in tournament can be found in our League Handbook as well as these links here.
Good luck everyone! Shoot well and have fun!
~ the OAS staff