2017 Spring Mail-in Tournament OPEN!
Now that League Season is now here, a good way to give your archers a little more competition experience is to participate in the Spring Mail-In Tournament! IT IS SIMPLE TO PARTICIPATE! To take part, please follow the steps below. If you have questions, please contact Stanley Cheng | firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Chose an official scoring day anytime between now and May. 1st
2) Use a 122cm Target Face
3) Each Archer shoots 36 arrows. Middle Schools shoot 9m and High Schools shoot 18m. You can decide between:
Twelve ends of 3 arrows with 2 minutes per end OR
Six ends of 6 arrows with 4 minutes per end
4) Fill out the score sheets
5) You can have your archers score anytime during the semester, but be sure to do it well before the deadline. Input final scores into this excel spreadsheet. Please make sure that all information is correct and that scores have both the total and the number of tens!
6) The Top 10 Archers from each division (Boys/Girls & MS/HS) will receive medals
7) SHARE PICTURES! Share your story with us! We want to hear from you!
Rules and scorecards for the mail-in tournament can be found in our League Handbook as well as these links here.
Good luck everyone! Shoot well and have fun!
~ the OAS staff