2013 Spring Mail-in Starts Today!
Our Spring Mail-in Tournament starts today! Last semester we had 167 archers compete in the tournament and we are eager to see the turnout for our very first spring Mail-in. In previous years we have had schools that do not start their archery programs until the spring, so this will give them an opportunity to participate as well. Archers who competed in the fall tournament are welcome to submit scores for the spring as well.
1) Rules for the mail-in can be found in our League Handbook.
2) REGISTER ONLINE to let us know how many archers to expect.
3) Input final scores into this excel spreadsheet.
4) Email the completed excel spreadsheet to Keaton Chia (firstname.lastname@example.org). Results are due at May 1st.
5) We would love a picture of your team. Photo release forms can be found in our League Handbook. OAS Pin order forms and scores are also found in the handbook.
6) Results will be sent out once all scores are tabulated. See past results here.
Shoot well and have fun everyone!
~ the OAS staff